Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cheesy Cassava Cupcakes

Yesterday I went to supermarket and looked for all purpose flour,
but what I found was cassava flour. That moment, it came to my mind, what recipe is good using cassava flour? I was wondering if  I can  apply the recipe I used in making cheese cupcake to this recipe. So when I got home, I excitedly tried making  cheesy cassava  cupcakes. I think it was successful since  my father and mother -in- law told me  the taste is good and they loved it. 


INGREDIENTS

2 cups all purpose flour
1 can (300 g) condensed milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 stick of quick melt cheese (grated)
1/2 stick cheddar cheese (grated)
1/2 stick of butter
2 eggs
1/4 tsp of salt

METHODS

1. In a large bowl, combine cassava flour, baking powder and salt. 
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs 
3. Beginning and ending with  cassava flour mixture, add cassava flour mixture in thirds and ½ of sweetened condensed milk in between (1/3 flour mixture,  ½  condensed milk, ⅓ cassava flour mixture, ½ condensed milk and ⅓ flour mixture). Beat at low speed with every addition
 4.Add quick-melt cheese and stir to combine 
5.Using a scoop or spoon, fill paper-lined muffin cups to ¾ full. 
Top with cheddar cheese and bake in a 350 F oven for about 20-25 minutes 
or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and top is golden. Allow to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment