Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bread with Blueberry on Tops

 I came up to this recipe accidentally! My initial plan was to bake tasty bread,
but it went wrong when the yeast did not work correctly.
So para hindi masayang yung dough na ginawa ko, I cut it into 7 equal parts and rolled it to form a circle. After that, I fried it . When the dough turned to color brown, I removed
and allowed it to cool for 2 minutes. To be more special and attractive to my son, Gabby, I put blueberry yum on top. 
Actually, I thought the taste is not that good, but it surprised me a lot! the bread is so soft and crunchy... I just want to share this with you guys!


INGREDIENTS

2 cups warm water
2/3 cups white sugar
1 1/2 tbsp active yeast
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
6 cups bread flour
For the Topping
Any yum you like, in this recipe I used blueberry yum

After all the ingredients have been combined, you can make  a dough now.
 fry it to a boiling oil and when it it turns to color brown, remove it and let it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment