Monday, April 27, 2015

My Pondant Chocolate Cake


Honestly, making this fondant chocolate cake is very difficult for me because I don’t have the right equipment for this recipe. Just because I’m so excited, I just did it. Hopefully, next time, I will be able to bake a fondant chocolate cake with the texture of the icing as smooth as possible. I just realized that baking is not that easy. You need to learn more, follow the instructions carefully, and use the right equipment's as possible. But despite of that, I’m so happy because the taste of this cake is very good.


Inside



INGREDIENTS

For Fondant Icing
450 g  marshmallow
2 tbsp of water
1 tsp vanilla extract
 Drop gel food color
Put the gel food color
 Chocolate Moist Cupcakes
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups all- purpose flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract

* Preheated oven to 350 Fahrenheit
30-40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment